Iced Coffee Recipes
Want a little repast to calm you down and at the same time pick you up? Why not try some of our iced coffee recipes?
There are several recipes for iced coffee drink that you may want to try.
What’s great about iced coffee drinks like these is that they are easy to prepare.
Foamy Iced Coffee Recipe
- ¼ cup of instant coffee
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of hot water
- 4 cups of cold milk
- Mix everything together for several minutes or until the coffee and sugar are dissolved in the mixture.
- Next, pour the mixture into a blender or milk shake maker and add milk.
- The result is a very foamy iced coffee drink that is best served in a mug on hot days.
Boston Iced Coffee Recipe
- 6. oz. cold coffee
- 1 oz. white crème de cacao
- 1 oz. brandy
- Pour everything into a highball glass and stir using a spoon.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and serve.
Jamaican Iced Coffee Recipe
If you like something stronger than Boston iced coffee drink then you may want to try making yourself a glass of Jamaican iced coffee.
- 1 oz. dark rum
- 1 oz. Tia Maria coffee liqueur
- ¾ oz. whipping cream
- 4 oz. hot black coffee
- Mix everything in a glass or any container and shake.
- Strain the contents into a wine goblet filled with crushed ice.
- Add some short straws and perhaps a sprig of mint, and the drink is ready to serve.
Sweet Iced Coffee Recipe
This recipe is best during the summer but it can also be good to keep a pitcher in your fridge, just in case you get a craving for something sweet. To make 6-8 servings of sweet iced coffee, you need
- 6-8 cups of strong brewed coffee
- 1 can or 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- Mix everything in a large pitcher and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with ice made from leftover coffee.
Thai Iced Coffee Recipe
Thai coffees are known to be strong, so to make genuine Thai iced coffee, you need to make your coffee extra strong.
- 6-8 tablespoons of dark roast in a half cup of boiling water.
- 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- Mix and serve over ice.
Café Mexicano Iced Coffee Recipe
- ¼ cup of heavy cream,
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- chocolate sauce
- Whip the heavy cream until thick and let stand.
- Next, add the nutmeg and sugar into the coffee.
- Line the bottom of four demitasse cups with 1 teaspoon each of chocolate sauce before adding the ½ teaspoon cinnamon to the coffee.
- Stir the syrup before pouring it to the cups.
- Finally, spoon the cream to the cups and refrigerate.